Search This Blog

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Vintage type: Hip New Orleans Second Line Handkerchiefs wedding plantation pink rose blush color lace personalized customized fluer de lis

Vintage type: Hip New Orleans Second Line Handkerchiefs wedding plantation pink rose blush color lace personalized customized fluer de lis

Today is a great day for me. I was able to send all of the couples, who have current orders with me, an update on their orders. The update included where I am in the process of creating their Hip New Orleans Second Line Handkerchiefs. All of the orders have the fabric cut, and some of the orders had the custom art created, and some of the orders have the custom art printed, cut, and ready to print.All of the orders will ship well before the promised ship date. I love being able to ship the orders way before I promised them.

Also, I was able to take some images of my BEAUTIFUL limited edition fabric Hip New Orleans Second Line Handkerchiefs. Above you can see an image of the handkerchiefs, with our carved fluer de lis and our personalization printed on the handkerchiefs. These handkerchiefs would be especially beautiful at a plantation wedding, or a wedding with a vintage feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment