Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Factory in Zhejiang, ZHEJIANG S&F FOREIGN TRADE CO.,LTD

I received a nice response to my global inquiry. This looks like a nice factory in Zhejiang. However, I would suggest that they put the garments on rolling racks when transporting the garments from one worker to the next. I am impressed how clean the facility is.
Here is the information and an image of the plant, and a garment that they produce.
Weiwei Zhang
email:pjuoovo@hotmail.com   pjuoovo@gmail.com
msn:pjuoovo@msn.cn
tel:0086-571-87829638
cell: 0086-13685796310
ZHEJIANG S&F FOREIGN TRADE CO.,LTD



Notice how clean everything is. Rolling carts, or racks, would increase productivity and help keep the garments from becoming wrinkled.
This is an image of the garment that they sent to me. It is an example of what they can produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment